The company is at the forefront of the electric vehicle charging station installation market which is projected by industry experts for imminent and dramatic growth. The company also provides managed technical field installation and repair services to a wide variety of other markets.
· Compound annual growth in revenue of 39.9% from 2017 to 2020
· Evolution of the company to focus on the electric vehicle charging station division positions it for future scalable growth
· Long-standing, key clients who provide repeat business and word of mouth referrals
· For the managed technical field installation and repair division, a nationwide database of over 7,000 reliable field technician contractors
· Well-positioned to capitalize on electric vehicle charging station market’s forecasted explosion
· Deploy comprehensive marketing campaigns to build brand awareness
· Develop business among governmental clients which provides consistent work during detrimental macroeconomic conditions
· New Mexico
· The company has two bases of clients; the EV charging division serves industries incentivized in on-site EV charging station installation. The technical field support side of the business provides contracted support and repair services to a variety of industries including IT, healthcare, communication, real estate, hospitality, and retail.
· The company is headquartered in a 3,240 square-foot facility and also utilizes a 2,344 square-foot facility, both leased from an unrelated third party.
· Ownership is comprised of one majority and one minority owner, both of whom are looking to grow the company with a strategic partner before an eventual full exit. They are open to a variety of deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.