No photo available
An electrical services company that provides quick repairs and full wirings to residential, commercial, and governmental projects. The company primarily services, remodels, rewiring projects, general electrical service projects, though new-build construction jobs are also performed.
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 44.8% from 2018 to 2021
• Gross profit margins averaged 48.5% from 2018 to 2021
• Current location is experiencing consistent construction, contributing to the market sector positively impacting the company
• Registered government contractor with a System for Award Management (SAM) registration and a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number
• In operation for more than 20 years
• Leverage the company’s website with search engine optimization (SEO) in order to increase digital presence
• Continue to expand geographically into other areas in Florida and throughout the US
• Continue to expand services provided
• Southeast US
• The company currently serves residential, commercial, and government markets throughout Southeast US.
• The company operates from a 1,400 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The facility is not available following the sale of the company.
• The company is owned by a husband and wife team. Both shareholders are proud of the company they have built and are ready to pursue other interests in life and plan for retirement. The owners are willing to stay with the company for a brief period of time after a sale to help with a smooth transition for new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.