Details - Information last confirmed on September 22, 2020
This geotechnical engineering firm provides multiple services for clients throughout the development process including the initial investigation, taking field soil samples, laboratory testing, seismic analysis, engineering analysis, designs for foundations, streets sections and other structural components. They provide geotechnical, environmental, special inspection and materials testing services to residential, commercial and public clients throughout Nevada.
Business Highlights Include
• 3 NV PE (Professional Engineer)licenses and 2 NV CEM (Certified Environmental Manager) certificates held by employees of the firm
• In-house laboratory, accredited by AASHTO
• Long term projects include development of 50 subdivisions, 2 active retirement communities, extensive work with elementary and middle schools, auto dealers and churches.
• Long term continuous customers with them since the business opened
• Exceptional service results in 98% A/R collections
• Principal PE willing to stay on for 5+ years after the sale, negotiable
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.