No photo available
The company is a full-service engineering consulting firm providing mechanical, electrical, process, plumbing, and fire protection solutions. The company provides new and retrofit engineering designs, investigative services for building systems, and expert witness services to insurance companies, attorneys, and other allied consultants.
• Average adjusted EBITDA margin of 23.6% from 2018 to 2020
• Senior engineers have Professional Engineering (PE) licenses in several states with memberships in many professional engineering associations
• Outstanding service reputation for over 25 years
• Nearly 100% client retention
• Provider of unique, high-tech solutions
• Project fee averages over $100,000 for high-tech/university clients
• Capitalize on the surging market demand for cleanroom and process engineering services
• Geographic expansion into new areas to increase client base
• Implement strategic marketing plan to accelerate continued growth
• Diversify service options to better support new and existing customers
• Northeast US
• The company primarily serves the high-tech sector, semiconductor, biotech, pharmaceutical, and higher education clients throughout the United States, with a focus on the northeast.
• The company operates from a 3,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. Management notes that a long-term lease can be negotiated for the real estate.
• The company is owned by three shareholders who seek to financially de-risk and pass ownership to a group that can carry on their successful reputation. Ownership is willing to remain in the company through a transition period or longer.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.