The company is a civil engineering firm with a focus on land development, designing site plans for the private sector in order to obtain development permits for construction. The company regularly works with general contractors to provide a smooth and expeditious development process.
· Over 25 years of design experience in Central TX
· New technology – use of SharePoint, Teams, and Blue Beam increase efficiencies
· Experienced company with extensive knowledge of local codes
· Collaboration with key general contractors provides a mutually beneficial relationship for development and construction work
· Company operates with no long-term debt operating only from reinvestments of profits
· Austin, Texas area at an all-time high for growth
· Addition of project managers and engineers would allow the company to respond to additional RFPs
· Can perform additional work within public sector with experienced engineer or additional licensure
· National client base desiring to be in Austin
· Developers could take engineering and permitting work in-house
· Additional synergies possible with larger engineering or design firms
· Austin, Texas
· The company serves real estate developers, industries, municipalities, and others in the private sector primarily in the Central Texas area.
· The business operates from a 2,000 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated entity in Austin, Texas. There is room to grow in the current location.
· Ownership is seeking a partner to help grow the business to its full potential as part of a long-term exit strategy. Ownership is open to a variety of deal structures as well as a reasonable transition time to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.