No photo available
The company provides construction services such as site preparation, land clearing, underground utilities, concrete infrastructure and demolition. Management indicates the company operates at one of the highest production rates in its area, with a reputation of completing projects efficiently and ahead of critical construction schedules. The company owns and maintains a large fleet of equipment, giving the company a competitive advantage to work on projects of virtually any size.
• $2.2M secured in backlog as of December 2019
• Commercial and residential projects represent 85% and 15% of revenue, respectively
• Differentiates itself from competitors by having the capacity to successfully handle large-scale commercial projects with its large fleet of equipment
• Excellent reputation and customer service within the industry, leading to repeat business of 90%
• Advance the company ́s website and develop it to be search engine optimized
• Develop a detailed marketing program to expand market share and increase brand recognition
• Add a marketing associate to create targeted advertising campaigns that will generate additional revenue through expanded customer base
• The company currently services the commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the Southeast US.
• The company operates from a 2,800 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current facility. In addition to its leased office space, the company stores and maintains its fleet of equipment in a large warehouse that is leased from an affiliated party. There is also room to expand operations at the warehouse facility.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder that is willing to remain with the business for a transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.