No photo available
The Company grows to order for sale microgreens and specialty herbs for 57 customers that are a “who’s who” of the local Boston restaurant market, and offers a more limited selection of pre-packaged products to consumers.
According to Allied Markets’ report “Microgreens Market by Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2028”, the microgreens market size was valued at $1,276,000 in 2019, and is estimated to reach $2,049,300 by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.1% from 2021 to 2028.
This is an outstanding opportunity to get into a thriving business that grows the freshest possible produce in that is delivered to elite restaurant clients in Boston, Cambridge and Somerville, MA.
• LLC: began November, 2018
• 2021 Customer Count: 57 restaurants
• $235,677.39 in sales from 08/31/20-08/31/21
• $27,050.74 Cost of Goods Sold from 08/31/20-08/31/21
• $80,168.84 Net Operating Income from 08/31/20-08/31/21
• 2000 Sq. Ft. Production, Packaging and Distribution Facility
• Monthly lease of $2190: 6 Years
• Negotiable period of training/transition consulting at no cost
• 5 year non-compete
• 13,000+ annual visitors to the company website
• 688 Facebook Likes
• 14,000+ Instagram Likes
• 20% of business is client referrals
• 80% of business comes from website
NDA is required to secure comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) crafted by broker.
Facilities: 2000 Sq. Ft. Production, Packaging and Distribution Facility & Monthly lease of $2190: 6 Years
Competition: CIM covers this. Niche business.
Growth & Expansion: CIM covers this. Significant upside.
Financing: TBD if structure and terms are acceptable.
Support & Training: As needed – specific terms for transition support can be negotiated. The Seller wishes to facilitate a successful and smooth transfer of the Business.
Reason for Selling: Other business interests.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.