Details - Information last confirmed on April 7, 2021
We are pleased to offer you the purchase of a ready-made swiss company. It is a great option especially for those who are interested to get a fully established business with the minimum time and efforts.
• The company was registered as private limited company (AG) in Zug in 2006. Having company domiciled in the canton of Zug, you will benefit from a low tax rate across all levels (federal, cantonal and municipal) of 11.91% only.
• The company has registered own Trade marks (CH. EU, GB, USA, IN) in the field of food supplements; vitamin and mineral supplements, retail store services featuring supplements, vitamins and minerals; On-line wholesale and retail store services featuring supplements.
• The company has already paid-in share capital (50 000 CHF), hence there is no need in capital transfer to establish your company in Switzerland.
• The company has a fully operational and active bank account in well-recognized Swiss bank.
• The shelf-company name and/or objectives can be changed/modified if required so.
The company is absolutely debt-free, not involved in any lawsuits/claims and is accompanied by:
• proof of the absence of any debts from Debt Collection Office;
• share certificate;
• company sale and purchase agreement;
• balance sheets and accounting records of the company.
If time is off essence and you want to start your Swiss business immediately, it is the best option. Ownership transfer takes 1-3 days.
Our experts assist you throughout the whole process and expedite the purchase of your ready-made company.
If offered company is not a suitable option, email us and we find the company in accordance with your requirements. Currently we have more than 16 Swiss shelf-companies for sale. Commercial activities range from hotel services, software development to financial market operations.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.