No photo available
Swiss Asset Management Company, Fiduciary and/or Trust Solution. Depending on time frame as new formation, white label or turnkey-immediately-available.
Prices range from 35,000 CHF to 185.000 CHF (Vintage and capitalized solutions available)
• Swiss resident director/Compliance Director: The required Swiss Resident Director/Compliance Director is provided and the base responsibility fee already paid in advance for a year.
• Custodian Bank: Yes, but subject to final bank approval
• Brokerage Solutions: YES
• Website: YES (if needed)
• Physical address use of facilities: Zug (low tax) or other upon request (1A Premium Adress in Zug)
Allowable activities of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary company (not a comprehensive list):
• Manage assets on behalf of customers (discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
• Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets;
• Trade in crypto, securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives, banknotes and coins, money market instruments, precious metals, commodities;
• Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers
• Carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
• Provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
• Make investments as investment advisers;
• Hold securities on deposit or manage securities;
• Provides bank account signatory services for clients world wide
• Open numbered bank & investment accounts for clients at select Swiss and Liechtenstein banks;
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 15-35,000 per year (not counting audits). This includes the FINMA SRO / SO licensing fees, compliance officer base fee, required Swiss director base fee and registered physical address.
Key Features of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company thought ATRINUM GROUP
• Full usage of our extensive international banking and advisory network. (One stop solution)
• Multi Solution Transactional Banking. (Wires, Securitie Transfers, Crypto, LC, etc) - Fully customizable.
• Full KYC / AML capabilities as service
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is famous for its business orientation with reasonable boundaries within a legal framework
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Swiss AGs offer shareholder anonymity to public
For any questions. Please get in contact with us, and w'll work on an individualized solution.
Best from Switzerland..
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.