No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is a manufacturer of high quality upholstered furniture, serving both commercial and residential markets throughout the US. The company has established a solid reputation during its 33 years of operation and developed long-term relationships with national furniture distributors.
• From 2017 through 2020, the company’s gross profit margin has averaged 17.2%
• Serve large, national furniture distributors and retailers in both commercial and residential markets
• High level of repeat business, as a result of its long-term customer relationships
• Diverse, high-quality product mix, generating multiple revenue streams
• Company name has a high degree of recognition and an excellent reputation in the industry
• Seasoned management team in place with decades of industry experience
• Bring furniture framing in-house
• Offer complementary products to increase revenue streams
• Add additional sales representatives to actively seek out and engage prospective customers
• Pursue uncovered territories
• North Carolina
• The company serves furniture distributors and retailers located throughout the US. The company also serves end-users in various commercial and institutional industries.
• The company operates from a 20,000 square foot facility located in North Carolina. The facility is owned by the shareholder and leased to the company. The real estate is included in the sale of the business.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder who is exploring his exit options in order to put a retirement strategy in place. The majority of the day-to-day operations are handled by the seasoned management team, however, the owner is available for a handover period to make introductions and ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.