Details - Information last confirmed on February 17, 2021
Well established Travel Center with Subway, Liquor, Car Wash and Rental Property in Western WI. Consistent & Increasing business with excellent opportunity for owner operator or part of independent chain.
• 3.61 acres and 15,000 sq. ft. of Commercial
& Modern updated Buildings
• Convenience Store ~5600 sq. ft.,
• Subway/Dining Area/Restrooms ~2600 sq. ft.
• Leased Space Credit Union ~800 sq. ft.,
• Car Wash~1000 sq. ft.,
• Gym/Repair Shop ~1600 sq. ft.,
• Upper Level Offices ~3300 sq. ft.
• Seller just updated all fuel operations with
Reader technology, all new piping, pumps,
• 2 high flow diesel Gilbarco and 6 Gilbarco
gas/diesel standard flow fueling stations
• ACT Fiberglass coated steel fuel tanks
capacity) with fiberglass piping
• LED Lighted canopy
• Security has 112 cameras, 7 16 channel
& motion alarms, cooler/freezer alarms.
• ~1 million annual fuel gallons w avg
• ~$2.35 million/yr. inside sales (Subway
5.9%, Tobacco 15.6%)
• Automated Car Wash, Propane cylinder
• Located on well-traveled State Hwy, near
Tourism draws 450,000 annual visitors to the
• Located in thriving small city, in Western WI,
just 45 miles from East Mpls/St Paul metro)
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.