No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
This well-established, branded, 3 location Service Station sold roughly 3.4M gallons of gas in 2019. Sales were down in 2020 due to COVID and the owner expects sales to return to pre-COVID monthly levels by the end of 2021.
• Each location features the sale of gas, a C-Store, and a Car Wash.
• One location has 3 Auto Repair service bays and a towing service.
• Over $1.3Million has been spent in the past few years on various upgrades and improvements makes this a turn-key purchase.
• Each location is situated on a heavily trafficked intersection in southern and southwestern Hennepin County.
• Owner’s Cash Flow for 2019 was nearly $600k and increases to nearly $950k if the real estate is purchased as well. Cash Flow was down to $470k in 2020 due to COVID and the owner expects that figure to return to pre-COVID monthly levels by the end of 2021.
• The Asking Price of $2.7 Million includes $130k of inventory and an impressive list of equipment.
• A contract is in place with a well-known national brand and it expires at different dates depending on the location.
• Prime real estate and buildings available for sale separately at $4.5 Million.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic buyer to add a highly desirable group of stations to its current portfolio. Owner will consider a small portion of Selling Financing to a well-qualified buyer.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.