No photo available
The company is a glass and glazing construction company that specializes in the distribution and installation of high-end windows, doors, and storefront products.
• Revenue has grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% from 2019 through the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending September 30, 2021
• Adjusted EBITDA margin of 10% in the TTM ending September 30, 2021
• 30% average gross profit margin on installation services in the YTD ending September 30, 2021
• Longstanding engagements with high-end home builders that have a strong market position in its region
• Strong vendor connections with a reliable supply chain network
• 90% client retention rate
• Capitalize on the expanding construction market within the Southeast US
• Implement new marketing campaigns to reach larger segments of the residential and commercial markets
• Geographic expansion into new regions of the Southeast US to increase market share
• Expand on storefront product offerings to better serve commercial customers
• Southeast US
• The company primarily serves commercial (70%) and residential (30%) customers.
• The company operates from a 1,500 sq. ft. facility used as an office location with 1,000 sq. ft. in additional storage units. The facilities are leased from an unrelated third party.
• The company is owned by two shareholders who are looking to retire. They would be willing to remain with new management for a predetermined transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.