No photo available
These highly profitable medical clinics focus on Anti-Aging, Body Beauty and Aesthetics. The all-cash business has a $900.00 per ticket average. The new owner will not be required to have prior medical training or experience. The ideal new owner will have a strong management background. There is also an option to be either a semi passive or fully passive new owner. The medical spa market size was estimated at USD 15.5 billion in 2020 and projected to reach 33.9 billion in 2026. 13.8% annual increases expected. This is the perfect business for a qualified operator/investor looking to join a first-class established franchise system and to compress time by purchasing a protected, multi-unit territory.
All Medi Treatment Centers offer various treatments in “great demand” including:
- Body Contouring: We have created GAME CHANGING method which freezes fat cells safely. A
customized treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Experts agree that the more treatments you have, the more results you will see. This treatment is a game changer.
- Injectables: We can effectively turn back the clock and emit that long-lost radiance.
- Laser Hair Removal: Our system uses a cooling technology which allows for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience which works effectively on all parts of the body. Virtually pain-free laser hair removal.
- Clinical Skincare: We offer a collection of effective, results driven treatments that work to improve fine lines, pigmentation, skin texture and tone, acne, rosacea and overall skin health.
Other Important Business Attributes Include:
- Semi-absentee or Passive Investor.
- Limited Competition.
- All Cash Clinics.
- Average Clinic is 1900 square feet.
- Full training and ongoing corporate support included.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.