This family owned business began as a movie and game rental store in 1990. In 1997 it began the transition to a dedicated family game store and now has over 6000 unique games featuring over 21,000 retail items including various board and card games, puzzles, roleplaying games, trading card games, collectibles and some specialty items. This one-of-a-kind retail location centre also lends itself to hosting special gaming events and tournaments. The games room has tables and chairs for family and friends to enjoy an evening of board games. A canteen offers food and refreshments.
This profitable company maintains a user-friendly website, offering customers to the ability to purchase items online at competitive pricing.
WHY THIS BUSINESS:
• Profitable business, with average gross revenue of over $1.6. million for the past 3 years
• Excellent reputation in the gaming community
• Established business with over 28-years of experience in this industry
• Loyal and repeat clientele
• Family entertainment facility
• Fantastic location and venue
• Expertly trained, tech savvy staff on board
• State of the Art POS and website
• Inventory and Equipment included in the sale price.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.