Details - Information last confirmed on June 1, 2021
- Semi-finished luxurious hospital in Egypt with a built-up area of 13,500 sq. m. spread over 6 floors and a capacity of 250 beds.
- Plumbing, electricity, and fire safety systems have been installed but fittings and medical equipment need to be purchased and installed.
- Hospital is free of debts.
- Conducted a dynamic feasibility study in 2018.
- Study projects the hospital will be able to serve at least 600,000 people per year.
- Study projects a net income after taxes (NIAT) of at least 30% for the first three years of operations.
- According to the study, buyer will require a sum of USD 8.36 million for the initial 6 months to operate the hospital.
- USD 6.36 million to finish the hospital and USD 2 million to purchase medical equipment.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.