No photo available
The company is a multi-trade contractor that performs HVAC, electrical, and plumbing installation to the commercial and residential markets. The company also provides design-build, plan & spec, and 24/7 emergency service.
• Revenue and net income grew at a compound annual growth rate of 61.8% and 156.5% respectively, between 2018 and the trailing twelve-months ending June 2021
• Recurring revenue stream through annual preventative maintenance contracts
• Strong vendor connections to ensure reliable supply chain networks
• Highly technical and experienced staff enabling the company to work in surgery centers, hospitals and high-end offices
• Implement new marketing campaigns to reach larger segments of the residential market
• Geographic expansion within the Mid-Atlantic region
• Continue the transition to new service management software to increase internal efficiency and lead tracking
• Expand service offerings to better target the residential market
• Mid-Atlantic US
• The company primarily serves commercial facilities, home & business owners and general contractors throughout the MidAtlantic US.
• The company operates from a 15,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. Management notes that the operating facility can be included in the transaction, or a long-term lease can be negotiated.
• The company is fully owned by a single shareholder looking to de-risk and pursue other opportunities. He is willing to stay on for a transition period following the transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.