The offering consists of a heavy construction contractor that specializes in the water treatment and wastewater treatment industry.
· Backlog increase from nearly $5.0 million at FYE 2020 to approximately $15.7 million at FYE 2021
· Skilled and experienced workforce with an average tenure of over 12 years with the company
· Essential service business applicable to all cities across the United States
· Over 15 years if repeat business with four key vendors
· Business operating for multiple decades with long-standing reputation
· Geographic expansion into other parts of the state
· Expand into the private market such as oil and gas, industrial processes, and environmental businesses
· Provide process and control repairs and upgrades
· Finish obtaining electrical contracting license, which will reduce subcontracted work and increase margins
· Texas population continues to increase and will boost demand as the company provides an essential services for growing populations
· Begin promoting maintenance and repair work for new construction projects, which provide recurring revenue streams
· Texas, USA
· The company serves the water treatment and wastewater treatment industries in Texas.
· The company operates from two locations, a 5,000 square-foot warehouse and 600 square-foot office space that are leased from an unrelated third party.
· The sole owner approaching retirement age and seeking a full exit from the company. The owner is open to a variety of deal structures and is willing to stay on for a transitional period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.