A commercial construction company serving as a general contractor primarily engaged in the construction of bridges, viaducts, elevated highways, as well as highway, pedestrian, railway tunnels, and airport runways.
· Compound annual growth rate in revenue from 2018 to 2020 of 55.2%
· Highly diverse client base spanning local, state, and federal government as well as the commercial and industrial sectors
· FYE 2020 top line revenue of $5.0 million and adjusted EBITDA of $1.9 million
· The company has networks within the industry for better quality of bidding and sourcing
· Add talent, which would facilitate the expansion of operations
· Increase the geographic coverage, services, and market share
· The anticipated passing of the current administration’s infrastructure plan will create more highways and bridge construction projects.
· Gulf Region, U.S.
The company serves the highway, street and bridge construction industries. The company serves a diverse client base which includes federal, state and local governmental agencies, private developers, and energy sector.
· The owner of the company is the sole owner and acting president. Ownership is open to a reasonable transition time to new ownership, after which he expects to make an eventual full exit.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.