Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is a provider of commercial and industrial heavy machinery and equipment available for rent or sale.
· YE 2020 revenue of over $20 million
· Granted Top Gun Award by Peer Executive Group for three consecutive years
· Company has built an outstanding reputation within its served markets
· Close-knit team of key employees guarantee operations are run smoothly and consistently
· Highly skilled service department ensures company-owned equipment is always safe for customer use
· Expand geographic market presence to Lubbock, Midland, and Wichita Falls regions of Texas
· Hire and cross-train additional key employees to support expansion of operations to other Texas regions
· Capitalize on the growth of Amarillo by targeting new construction projects throughout the city
· Amarillo, Texas
· The company serves the construction, industrial, agriculture, and energy industries, with a client base of general contractors and builders in the state of Texas.
· The business operates from three commercial facilities in Texas leased from related parties. The leases are assumable by new ownership.
· The sole owner is seeking a partner to help grow the company to its full potential. The owner is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.