Details - Information last confirmed on September 4, 2020
This firm specializes in large-scale business and/or technical transformation projects that are aimed at improving organizations. Enterprise or “big bang” change affects the culture of an organization.
This firm has been in business for over 16 years, having been started by and always completely owned by the seller. It began as a 1-man operation and grew to 3 in 2006. At its highest point, they had 17 employees/subcontractors and has typically been about 6-10.
* Small business with over 16 year-relationship with Intelligence Community
* Access to wide-open, multi-year, 9-figure budget, IT staffing IDIQ
* Close, multi-year relationship with GDIT with access to their other Agency contracts
* Consulting staff averaging >30 years with Intelligence Community
* Specialization in managing and supporting inter-disciplinary enterprise-level change
* Expertise combining organizational change, program management, and subject matter change drivers
* Historically, over 80% of employees have been women or minorities
Since 9/11, the Intelligence Community has struggled to keep up with its demand for project/program management and technical resource support.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.