No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on August 29, 2020
Project Keystone (”Keystone" or the “Company") is is an elite FinTech consulting firm that provides specialized management and technology consulting to the top-150 Banking Institutions to help them with their Digital Transformation programs.
The founders of Keystone saw a need in 2009 to help what was then the start of the digital transformation in the banking and financial services industry. With an extensive history and expertise in leading core banking, branch automation, call center, and online/mobile banking and payments fintecs, Project Keystone began working on some of the largest digital programs with their clients and has worked with 30+ Financial Institutions.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS :
• The founder has over 35 years Fintec Banking Technology experience and willing to stay with new buyer and grow the business.
• Consultants are vast experience in Fintech that includes banking and financial services software
• Company Specializes in Digital Channel Strategy, Business, and IT Program Management, IT Cost Optimization, Legacy System Modernization, Product Management.
• Company has worked with multiple Banking products, such as: Online / Mobile / Digital Banking, Card Processing, Collections/Recovery, Payments & Settlement, Assisted Channels of Teller, Sales & Service and Call Center, etc.
• Company has a stable growth of 100% YOY.
Owner is highly motivated and would like to complete the transaction by Q4 of 2019. This is an accelerated process with a quickly approaching offer or term sheet deadline.
No buyer agent.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.