The firm is a software technology solutions and consulting firm with expertise in the areas of data, cloud, application development, recruitment, and managed software solutions for public and commercial sectors.
· TTM ending September 30, 2021 revenues of $22.9 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $3.2 million
· Highly specialized, boutique services with premier client base and established strategic alliances
· Excellent reputation in its served markets with a repeat business rate of 80-90%
· Well-established brand founded on solid tenets and values
· Profitable since inception, self funded and operated, no long-term debt obligations
· Poised to scale under new ownership
· Positioned for digital transformation-based work
· Build further on new business development and advertising efforts
· Western U.S.
· The firm serves the public and commercial sectors boasting a marquee client base that includes Fortune 100, state agencies, and engagements with large system integration (SI) partners on a long-term basis.
· The business operates from a small office space leased from an unrelated third party.
Public Sector Clients Private Sector Clients:
California Department of Water Resources
California Conservation Corps
California Employment Development Dept.
California Office of Systems Integration
California Public Utilities Commission
California Fair Political Practices Commission
· The four owners are seeking a buyer to grow the firm to its full potential. Ownership expects to make an eventual full exit from the business and is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.