We are pleased to offer you the purchase of a Swiss asset (portfolio) management company. It is a great option especially for those who are interested to get a fully established business with the minimum time and efforts.
*Domicile - Zurich, Switzerland
*Legal structure - AG, no subsidiaries
*Incorporation year - 2015
*Paid-in share capital, CHF -150’000.0
*Regulatory status -VQF SRO approved member
Transition into new financial regulations started (new entities are subject to full application procedure with FINMA). Member of the Swiss Finance Ombudsman office
*Authorization - Asset (portfolio) management, financial intermediary
*Onboarding - Online customer identification and interaction with the broker; A new video-identification system is in the process of developing (final stage).
*Market access (brokerage) - Valid agreement with Interactive Brokers
*Robo-advisory platform - Developed and designed own robo-advisory system, recognized by reviews in European press. Currently, the system is in the process of upgrade (frontend/backend).
*Employees - director (AML officer) and secretary
*Balance sheet - Around ’250’000 CHF under management with 8 Clients.
Swiss asset management companies registered before end 2020 may:
• providing services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, issuance and managing the means of such as credit cards and traveller’s cheques;
• carrying out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
• trading in its own account or for the account of others in banknotes, coins, commodities;
• making investments as investment advisers;
• acting like the authorized escrow agent;
• holding securities on deposit.
If time is off essence and you want to start your Swiss business immediately, it is the best option. Ownership transfer takes 1-3 days.
Our experts assist you throughout the whole process and expedite the purchase of your ready-made company.
If offered company is not a suitable option, email us and we find the company in accordance with your requirements. Currently we have more than 16 Swiss shelf-companies for sale. Commercial activities range from hotel services, software development to financial market operations.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.