Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The offering is a collection of three Texas-based businesses operating collectively. The primary operating company is a leading exterior maintenance provider, offering various cleaning services for commercial properties. The other two entities in the offering include an equipment holding company and a currently non-operational entity intended for future government contracting work.
· Recurring revenue generated by client service contracts
· NAPSA Certified Sweeping Company
· High levels of back and front office experience with little reliance on subcontracted work
· Strong year-over-year revenue growth with gross profit margins averaging over 60%
· Stable, high-profile customer base
· Expand geographic market by acquiring additional offices in unreached Texas cities
· Take advantage of current expansion into municipal contracts to grow stable, long-term work
· Hire sales representatives and business development to secure new commercial and municipal contracts
· Increased capital could quickly expand operations with new locations and equipment
· The company provides exterior cleaning and maintenance services, specializing in retail and commercial businesses across Texas.
· The company operates from five office locations throughout Texas leased from unrelated third parties. The leases are assumable by new ownership. The company also rents three storage units from unrelated third parties as equipment storage facilities.
· The two owners are seeking a partner to help grow the company to its full potential. Ownership is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
· Abilene, Texas
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.