No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company provides project management, facility support, and janitorial, consulting and advisory services to federal, state, and local governments. The company has successfully completed over 40 long-term contracts since inception.
• Monthly recurring revenue streams from long-term government contracts
• Average gross profit margin of 30.7% over the last four years
• High bid success rate due to long-term relationships with several government agencies
• Experienced, on-site project managers responsible for the day-to-day operations
• Utilize proprietary laundry management software and systems, increasing efficiencies
• Strong employee base of over 300, allowing the company to target largescale project and ramp-up operations quickly
• Infrastructure in place to scale the business and target large facility support contracts
• Leverage the company’s relationships with government entities to secure additional contracts
• Expand client base and accelerate growth by targeting commercial markets
• Utilize proprietary laundry management software to attract additional clients and create a competitive advantage
• Federal, state, and local governments
• The company leases a 2,000 sq. ft. of office space from an unrelated third party.
• The sole shareholder is interested in exploring his options and open to various deal structures. He is available for a transition period if needed to assist new ownership with growth and expansion initiatives.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.