Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is an Oklahoma-based business that provides full service landscaping services to the northeast Oklahoma area. Among the services offered are: drainage, hardscape and landscape construction.
· +18 years of experience in the landscaping construction business
· Family operated business since 2002
· Wide array of services, including drainage, irrigation, excavation, pavers, retaining walls and hardscape
· Great reputation for delivering high-quality services that are on time and affordable
· Serves niche industries such as museums, gardens, schools, among others
· Experienced employees with leadership skills allow the company to operate smoothly and efficiently
· Opportunity to own a company with strong operational values
· Continued expansion of strategic long-term relationships with a strong and reliable clientele
· Purchase additional equipment and hire more qualified employees to support higher demand and expansion options
· Solid potential to capitalize the Owasso market, which had the fastest growth rate among cities in the Tulsa-area with an estimated average increase of 3.5% per year since 2010
· Oklahoma, United States
· Northeast Oklahoma
· The company owns and operates from of a 2,435 square foot facility in Owasso, OK. The half-acre property can be included in the deal or leased at a negotiable rate.
· The sole owner is interested in a short transition with the right buyer. However, he would consider staying on post-sale should the right structure be presented.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.