No photo available

Details

This long-established Landscaping Company focuses on Florida plants, design and irrigation specifically for Municipalities and commercial accounts. This firm is a bonded and they received their FDOT certification in 2010, allowing them to do roadways, Shopping centers, beach refurbishment, littoral and large-scale renovations. The selection and installation of trees and plants account for almost 80% of the revenues. Irrigation makes up the other 20%. The signed contract pipeline is stacked for 2022 as many jobs were pushed back due to the pandemic.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.