- This firm is a very reputable non-profit organization based in Hague, Netherlands, with subsidiaries and branches in USA, Brazil, United Kingdom, fighting against child kidnapping across the globe.
- The company has its name registered as trademark in the European Union.
- It operates in partnership with the United Nations (UN) Non-Governmental Liaison Service to achieve enforcement of the rights guaranteed by the various treaties and conventions at play as per its founding treaties. It also protects the due process rights of individuals as an operational INGO, and enforces international laws and treaties, which have been violated by member state parties of the various founding treaties of the court.
- The firm provides litigation services for "left behind parents" whose children have been wrongfully retained in other countries by the ex-spouses. It uses international laws and treaties to return these wrongfully retained children to their left behind parent and file tort claims against every "bad actor" who assisted in the wrongful retention and (parental) kidnapping of the child.
- It is the only child abduction court across the world and the pioneer in bringing litigation and tort claims against parental or governmental child kidnappers utilizing "universal jurisdiction" across international territories.
- The firm has 4 assistant judges across the world on its payroll, who enforce litigation cases against child kidnappers. The assistant judges analyze the various violations of international laws and treaties and issue custody orders to the left behind parent, based on these violations of law to return the wrongfully retained child to its legal domicile. Typical duration of any case ranges between 1.5 years to 3 years.
The firm currently has over 20 active clients, whose tort claims range in the area of USD 10 million per case. However, these cases require the hiring of some of the top 10 global law firms, which needs further investment. The founder of this company has financed everything privately so far and is ready to retire now. Therefore, he is willing to sell this firm to a solvent investor who would like to bring it to the next level and reap the benefits of this very unique business model.
- Existing child abduction cases show won cases in the amount of USD 9.6 million (per case) for the left behind parent, whose civil and human rights have been violated. Currently, they have USD 80 million cases under management (USD 80 million is the value of all the litigation cases and tort claims against parental and governmental child kidnappers in favor of clients for the wrongful retention of their children).
- Every year 10 million children are being kidnapped across the world, therefore this has an incredible potential for growth due to millions of victimized "left behind" parents across.
- This firm only selects 100% prima facie cases, which provide rock solid evidence of law violations in favor of the left behind parent, therefore no resources are being wasted.
- The Court has the powers to issue its own laissez passer diplomatic travel documents to all its employees & business associates, which is a tremendous business benefit.
- This business and IP sale will include transfer of all registration documents of this firm based in the Netherlands, practices, legal powers, trusted partners and several subsidiaries registered in the USA and its embassy's in Brazil and London.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.