No photo available
The company is a commercial and residential landscaping firm specializing in design, installation, irrigation, and lawn maintenance. The company serves everything from custom landscape design & adaption to outdoor lighting installation & seasonal flower programs.
• Revenue averaged $6.1 million and the adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate of 102.2% from 2019 to the trailing twelve-months (TTM) ending June 2021
• Recurring revenue stream through monthly lawn maintenance contracts
• Management notes the company has a consistent 90% client retention rate
• Vehicle fleet of 22 trucks and 16 trailers currently in operation
• Strong service reputation for great customer service and quality results
• Geographic expansion into new regions of the Southeast
• Large growth potential for monthly maintenance contracts as a source of recurring revenue
• Increase marketing efforts to reach new clients
• Add service offerings to better support existing customers
• Southeast USA
• The company currently serves commercial (90%) and residential (10%) customers in the Southeast USA.
• The company operates from a 2,000 sq. ft. facility used as a shop and office. The facility is leased from an unrelated third party.
• The company is owned by two shareholders who seek to de-risk and pursue other opportunities. Owners are willing to remain with new ownership for a negotiated transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.