No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
A leading reseller of state-of-the-art GPS tracking systems for public and private entities operating fleets of up to 1,000 vehicles throughout the US. The owners have also developed in-house online technology to streamline the usage of different data sources in one interface.
• Monthly recurring revenue streams from subscription based fees
• Strong management team responsible for day-to-day operations
• Large, diverse customer base of over 600 unique accounts
• National reach with long-term relationships with local, state, and federal government entities
• Robust platform developed that consolidates fleet management data from multiple sources
• Highly scalable business model
• Single sign on (SSO) using Active Directory (AD) integration for enterprise class clients
• Mobile application development including:
• Time and Mileage
• Drive Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
• Job Logging
• Expanded comprehensive services offerings
• Migration to Linux based network
• Private businesses, municipalities, and government entities across the United States, with flexibility to expand to other countries with certain product lines.
• The company operates out of an office space leased from an unrelated third party.
• The two shareholders are a husband and wife team interested in exploring their options and open to various deal structures. The owner in charge of operations is available for a transition period of up to two years if needed to assist new ownership with growth and expansion initiatives.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.