The company is a non-asset based, third-party logistics (3PL) freight brokerage company facilitating full-truck loads (FTL) with a focus on refrigerated, dry, and flatbed shipments
· 100% organic growth with more than 7,000 qualified potential clients in the CRM
· +20 years of combined management experience in freight brokering
· Cloud-based infrastructure that allows employees and operations to be conducted remotely through an all-in-one proprietary software
· Cradle to grave approach to increase client service- single point of contact instead of multi-department approach
· >10,000 network carriers with access to over 100,000 transportation power units
· Highly-trained team of night dispatch and afterhours support 24/7 service
· Extremely strong industry reputation - "A" rating across industry metrics
· Financially strong operation with a 2019 - 2021 compound annual growth rate of 42.0% with no long-term debt on the balance sheet
· Opportunity to bring on additional qualified staff members to continue driving client acquisition, market share and organic growth.
· Ongoing growth of client base through continued aggressive prospecting strategies.
· Management is able to continue expanding its footprint by opening new strategic, physical and/or remote locations across the United States, as the company's operations are cloud-based.
· The company offers its services to the lower-contiguous 48 states and Canada.
· The company is owned by two active shareholders. Both are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.