The offering consists of a firearms manufacturer that produces unique and innovative firearm components.
·Revenue of over $2 million and an adjusted EBITDA of $331 thousand for FYE 2021
· Compound annual growth rate of 13.6% for revenue from 2018-2021
· Key manufacturer of AR firearm parts
· Unique intellectual property protected by many patents owned by the company
· Expand to military and law enforcement contracts
· Continue leveraging the innovation in development capabilities for future products
· Introduce a line of complete firearms
· Expand brand awareness and reach via comprehensive marketing campaigns including social media
· Penetrate the standard rifle market
· Arizona, USA
· The company serves the firearm industry all over the United States, offering direct-to-consumer sales via its website as well as through an extensive dealer base.
· The business operates from a 5,500 square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party that is used primarily for manufacturing.
· Ownership is open to a variety of deal structures. Ownership is willing to stay on for a transitional period to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.