Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company sells and rents industrial cleaning equipment and services to the Central Texas market as well as nationwide. These products include over 900 models of industrial pressure washers and customized detergents. Services include tech servicing, parts sales, and scheduled maintenance.
· Over four decades in business
· Scalable business model
· Great reputation and strong relationships
· Experienced management team
· Large selection of products and ability to customize
· Located in a high-demand market/large growth potential
· Exclusive dealer territory rights for several vendors
· Access to all competitive brands
· Increase sales and marketing
· Further expand reach nationally and globally
· Increase focus on rental and detergent sales
· Direct focus on military accounts
· Open more locations in surrounding cities or states
· Acquire other dealers
· Austin, Texas
· The company serves customers in need of industrial cleaning in a variety of sectors which include education,
transportation, manufacturing, construction, food processing, agriculture, oil and gas, municipal, retail, restaurants, and contract cleaning.
· The company leases three facilities from unrelated third parties located in strategic parts of Central Texas. The three facilities are full-service store fronts.
· Ownership is looking for a full sale of the company in order to seek a balanced life style. The sole owner is flexible to his role post closing and is willing to remain with the company long-term to allow for a smooth transition. The management team will also ease the transition after the sale.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.