No photo available
The company is a truck retailer specializing in the purchase and sale of new and used beverage trucks. The company offers to customers a variety of vehicles, including medium and heavy duty beverage trucks, tractors, and trailers.
• The company is in growth mode; revenues and gross profit have grown at compound annual rates of 43.1% and 44.6%, respectively, from 2018 through the TTM ending October 31, 2021
• As of November 2021, the company has $10M of backlog in place of booked sales
• Knowledgeable personnel in place, skilled in the niche beverage truck retail industry, leading to a competitive advantage in the market
• Nationwide network of suppliers and customers, capturing a large market share of the beverage truck retail market
• Operations are fully remote
• Expand the company’s customer base to encompass other applicable industries, including propane distribution, food banks, and battery distribution
• Continue the company’s expansion into new truck sales, and capitalize on the high margins this segment generates
• Expand the company’s additional services offered, including insurance programs and warranty plans
• Establish a new revenue segment offering the sale of beverage truck parts
• Southeast US
• The company serves a variety of commercial customers, located primarily in the beverage industry. The company’s customer base is located throughout the United States.
• The company’s operations are fully remote, with no office space leased or owned. The company has agreements in place with third-party shops to store its inventory of vehicles.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder. He is proud of the company he has built and would like to see it continue to grow and profit in the right hands. He is open to staying with the company for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.