The company is an industrial machinery manufacturer. The company designs and manufactures high-precision 3D printers, and related software and supplies, for the manufacturing, medical and education industries. The company is based in the Southwestern United States.
• Outstanding reputation in the industry and the company’s served markets
• Company-owned patented technology
• One of the very few made-in-the-USA based 3D printer manufacturers
• Diverse and loyal customer base
• High gross profit margins averaging 44.1% over the last three fiscal years
• Established, internal, turn-key capabilities, eliminate outsourcing, which minimizes production time and lowering costs
• New products, services and technologies will spur increased demand after investing in the company's existing R&D projects.
• Geographic expansion and cross-boarders through continued investment in relationships with additional value added resellers.
• Manufacturing processes established to be nimble for future scale.
• Southwest U.S.
• The company serves the manufacturing industry across a global geographic market. The company’s client base includes those in the education, automotive, medical and manufacturing fields.
• The company operates from a 5,000 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The property is in an Economic Opportunity Zone. The sellers are open to including the real estate as part of the sale or as a long-term lease agreement to new ownership.
• The sellers are willing to remain for a negotiable period to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership. Ownership is seeking retirement with an eventual full exit post sale and are open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.