Details - Information last confirmed on December 14, 2020
The Debtor Vítkovice Heavy Machinery is a traditional Czech industrial company established in 1828. The principal line of business of the Debtor is a metallurgical and machinery production, manufacture of steel structures and equipment for power engineering, chemical industry, metallurgy, and maritime industry. The Debtor's production is mostly piece-like, unique. The Debtor delivered its production all around the world.
• forging ingots weighing up to 190 tons
• slab ingots weighing up to 38 tons
• round ingots weighing up to 23 tons
• molten steel for own foundry
• shafts, turbines and blades for power engineering industry, in particular nuclear, wind and hydroelectric power stations
• forged disks, bottoms, casings and other parts of nuclear reactors
• crankshafts, rudder holders and other parts of motors and propulsion systems of ships
• products for steel and forging industry
Expert price 1,3 bilion CZK (aprox 49 milion €)
Minimal bidding price 400.000.000 CZK (aprox 15 milion €)
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.