No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company was established in 1998 and operates as a full-service marine repair and sales company. The company sells multiple lines of new and used boats, engines, parts, hardware and accessories.
• Mechanics are certified to work on every major brand of motor, including: Yamaha, Yanmar, Mercury, Mercruiser, Suzuki and more
• Operating for 20 years
• The company operates a 35-ton travel lift, which is the only large lift in the immediate market
• Strategically located to serve a large pleasure marine community
• Good reputation built around strong customer service
• Approximately 60% of business is from repeat customers
• Develop a written marketing plan to reach additional customers
• Erect dry dock boat storage racks which have been purchased by the company, but never installed
• Expand operations into the vacant lot owned by the affiliate company, adjacent to the marina
• Southwest Florida
• Marine vessel owners in Lee, Collier, Charlotte and Sarasota Counties
• The company operates from multiple waterfront parcels, which are owned by an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location which is about 75% occupied.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.