No photo available
The company offers mail tracking services and supports direct mail marketers by providing web-based tools that enhance the effectiveness of direct mail through coordinated channel. The company integrates direct mail, triggered emails, and advertisements into their proprietary software to ensure that clients obtain a thorough and informative marketing experience.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.7% from 2018 to 2021
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a CAGR of 85.8% from 2018 to 2021
• In 2021, 93% of revenue was recurring
• Averages over $500k-$1M in additional revenue during election years
• Processing provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) allows for a highly scalable product
• Develop a dedicated market strategy to capitalize on the lucrative ballot tracking market
• Increase sales efforts to capture additional market share
• Offer existing customers additional tracking services to enhance existing integration with their customer’s software
• Establish a brand recognized for successfully executing coordinated campaigns through multi-channel marketing
• Mid-Atlantic US
• The company serves small and mid sized direct mail providers nationwide in industries such as retail, nonprofit, financial services, government, and political advertising.
• The company operates from a 1,500 sq. ft. facility rented from an affiliated entity.
• The company is owned by four shareholders. Two of which are actively involved in day-to-day operations. The shareholders are proud of the company and wish for the ongoing revenue growth to continue under the correct leadership. The shareholders are willing to stay with the company under new ownership to ensure a smooth transition and are open to a wide variety of deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.