No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is an innovative personal protective equipment (PPE) provider focused on reducing anxiety throughout the pediatric patient journey. The company sells custom face shields, masks, and other pediatric-based items. Licensing agreements with ViacomCBS allow the company to use various brand prints. The company is evolving its pediatric journey with its specialized CRM software and augmented reality applications. The financials presented below represent eight months of operation.
• Approximately $3M in revenue for eight months of operations
• 2020 estimated adjusted EBITDA margins are approximately 36% of total sales
• Exclusive licensing agreements with ViacomCBS brands
• Consistent product release schedule with new prints monthly
• Continue Augmented Reality (AR) phone application development and advancement
• Hire experienced sales team to increase revenues
• Create recurring revenue model with pediatric facilities, providing new products monthly
• Establish marketing plan to effectively reach additional customers
• Pursue growth through international expansion
• Northeast United States
• The company currently sells directly to consumers, medical professionals, and schools in the United States and Canada.
• The company is owned by two individuals. One owner is seeking a full exit from the business while the remaining owner would prefer to stay on and continue to grow the company.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.