No photo available
We are representing a Durable Medical Equipment (aka DME) Company that is offering blood glucose monitoring systems and assistive braces – Provider Transaction Access Number (aka PTAN) accredited.
Bullet points on the Company:
• PTAN number accredited
• Approved to offer higher tier monitor to a relatively new to marketplace
• As a relatively new market marketplace is proverbially “untapped” at this point in time
• High growth marketplace with insanely high profit margin and will remain very high with scale and CAP-EX (aka investment in infrastructure and tech for assisting operations)
• Customer lists and cross selling opportunities within the Company or for an existing Company in the space
• Approved for brace sales (no attempt from the Company up to this point in time to tap into this market)
• Very easily relocatable business model
• NO DEBT
The Company has been receiving nothing short rave reviews for their services as a Company and in their approach to offer patients this upper tier alternative and in virtually every occasion at no cost to the patient or the Doctor’s office - very solid business plan and approach (only needing scale at this point in time).
NDA is required to secure comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) crafted by broker.
Facilities: Yes – very easily relocatable NOT home based
Growth & Expansion: Abundant growth opportunities, very strong potential for growth.
Financing: Depends on structure, minimal if any.
Support & Training: As needed.
Reason for Selling: Opportunities that preceded this business – strong opportunity for new Owner
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.