No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company is a full-service machine shop supporting industrial, field (turn around) maintenance, as well as in-situ machining and repair. It specializes in the repair of valves, rotating equipment, compressors, gear boxes, and power generation support.
• Gross profit and adjusted EBITDA margins have averaged 61.8% and 41.6% from 2017 to 2020, respectively
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2017 to 2020
• Contracts in place with its top customers
• Revenue breakdown: 87% repair work and 13% manufacturing
• Top supplier relationships average over eight years
• Strong geographic location near top customers
• Owns a large fleet of machinery and equipment
• Specializes in outages, with an established reputation as a reliable solution for critical time-dependent jobs
• Website is Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
• Expand into millwright services; it is currently offered as a complimentary service
• Expand geographic footprint
• Develop a sales team to capture untapped market share
• Capitalize on the recent shift in the industry; customers are starting to outsource internal maintenance needs
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to capture a greater market share
• Mid-Atlantic US
• The company provides its services to the industrial, manufacturing, chemical, and power generation industries throughout the United States.
• The company is owned by two shareholders. The owners are proud of the company they have built and believe the business is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of growth opportunities in the industry and take the company to the next level. They are willing to remain with the company for a period of time to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.