The listing is a well running aesthetics medical practice which has been operating in one of the free zone (100% ownership) in Dubai, UAE since 2015. A well positioned, carefully planned and managed practice with 4x top doctors and 10 other employees.
Financials from the audited financials report from the years 2016 - 2020
- Revenue (Top Line) - approx USD 2.2 Million
- Cashflow (Bottom Line/ Ebitda) - approx USD 1 million
- Net percentage profit - approx 40%
- The clinic specializes in various specialties treatments including Aesthetics Treatments
- Present value of the medical devices & equipments - USD 2 Million
- The property is owned by the same owner of the clinic (not owned by the business), up for sale separately, lease options are also possible
- Other assets are valued at USD 2 Million
- The ASK (Sale price) USD 5.5 Million
- The practice has physical space for expansion.
- The entire practice floor is at 10,000 SQFT area
- The practice property is the clinic owner owned (not the business), Sale or lease options are possible.
- The practice is licensed up to 18x specialties treatments and only 7x of them have been used so far.
- At present starting an specialities clinic will only be provided specialities license up to 4x licenses.
- Highly prestigious clients base.
- Many recenct internal expansions done just this year 2021, which are projected to bring in minimum $2 Million in Ebitda (Free Cashflow) per year from the financial year 2022.
- Many ways of expansion possibilities.
- Being sold solely for personal reasons of the owner/seller of the business.
A wonderful opportunity for acquisition. Please feel free to reach out to me by emailing to discuss further.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.