Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is a third party hospice staffing and home care and private duty company providing services for hospice firms and elderly patients throughout the greater DFW area. The company is compliant with all COVID regulations and is essential in the current market environment.
· Premier home healthcare service and staffing company in Dallas with over 25 years industry experience
· Large field staff pool of 225 nurses and aides for both home care and hospice service segments
· Valued employee benefits such as daily pay option and W-2 status translating to high staff retention
· Experienced and tenured administrative support staff
· Private duty home health market expanding due to aging baby boomer generation
· Strong reputation creating an attractive regional name for high profile clientele
· Hire a new business development director to increase sales
· Bring on a new RN clinical director to drive marketing
· Increase referral plan to adopt additional clients
· Expand services to the Houston, Austin, and San Antonio markets
· Move into related service markets such as Medicare services, long-term therapy, and physician assistant staffing
· Dallas, Texas
· The company provides home care services to ailing or elderly patients in the Dallas area and also works closely with third party healthcare firms primarily for hospice care staffing.
· The company operates from a 1,761 square-foot office space leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow into additional available leased space. The company is relocatable.
· The two owners are seeking retirement. Both are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction as well as staying on for a transitionary period to new ownership.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.