No photo available
The company is precision machine shop and metal fabrication company specializing in forestry, agriculture, and packaging industries. The company offers custom manufacturing, engineering, and design services and has extensive production, machining, laser cutting, forming, and welding capabilities.
• Adjusted EBITDA margins have averaged 17.6% from 2018 to 2020
• Average gross profit margin of 35.6% from 2018 to 2020
• As of October 2021, estimated future orders per blanket purchase agreements is approximately $990K
• High repeat business rate
• Highly trained staff and modern production facility
• Expand geographic footprint
• Continue to expand service offerings to attract new customers
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to capture a greater market share
• Capitalize on the company’s recent single-source procurement agreement to serve 40 plants
• The company primarily serves manufacturers in the forestry, agriculture, and packaging industries across North America.
• The company operates from a 36,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The owners would like to include the property in the sale of the business but are open to negotiations.
• The company is equally owned by three active shareholders. Two owners are approaching retirement age and would like to pursue other interests. To ensure a smooth transition, they are willing to remain with the company after the sale for a period of up to one year. The remaining owner is willing to stay on with the new ownership in his current or comparable role for a period of up to three years.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.