No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company is a metal fabricator providing custom-made material handling equipment for the automotive, food and retail industries. Specifically, the company produces racks, bins, carts, dollies and similar products to be used for transport and storage from steel, aluminum, magnesium, and stainless material built to customer specifications.
• High amounts of recurring revenue
• Operating history spans nearly four decades
• Rapidly increasing demand
• Wide variety of customizable product offerings
• Extensive customer base of over 200 customers
• Increasing contract sizes with well-known buyers
• Wide range of fabrication experience
• Increase work force to keep up with current demand
• Expand the O.E.M product line
• Increase operational capacity to handle greater volume
• Invest in equipment to increase production
• The company serves businesses with needs in distribution and transportation. Specific industries include automotive, food, and retail located throughout the US and Canada.
• The company operates within a 13-acre campus, approximately 100,000 sq ft. of which contains buildings for operation. The buildings are newly built (2014) and include four (4) large structures for fabrication and storage, and a separate building for maintenance and office space. Properties are owned by an affiliate company and are open to terms of lease or sale.
• Company ownership is shared between four shareholders. One of the owners is looking to de-risk and begin moving towards retirement and is open to remaining with the company for a transition period. The other three owners are willing to remain with the company under new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.