No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on February 26, 2021
The Company is well known throughout the Midwest as a reliable, high-quality,
ISO certified, precision machining and production company boasting a wide breadth of manual and CNC equipment required to meet a variety of job requirements. Its strength and success have
been the result of excellent reputations, skilled employees, quality work, customer service,and
safety records. The Company has capabilities to machine different materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, aluminum, copper, and a variety of plastics. It was incorporated in 1995 as an S-Corporation.
Due to the nature of the Company's capabilities to serve customers in many different industries, its target customers include Heavy Equipment (60 of 2019 revenue), Equine (13%), Food Processing (11%),plastics Machining (10%), and Components/Parts (6%). Its current customer base includes approximately 18 active accounts that management estimates generate over 90% of repeat business. The Company relies heavily on its reputation for high-quality machine and fabrication work and its status as an ISO to generate 90%+ of its revenue from repeat business. Personal networking and word-of-mouth are responsible for a material portion of revenue.
Highlighted Investment Considerations
• Superior Name and Reputation: Since its inception, the Company has enjoyed a long-standing reputation for its focus on providing high-quality products and services to its
• Loyal and Reputed Customer Base: The Company has developed a loyal and reputed customer base over the years, including Boeing, NASA, Caterpillar, Otis, Nestle, etc.
• ISO Certified: The Company has an industry-renowned ISO Certification.
• Leverage Technology: The Company has invested in CNC machines and technology to drive its business.
• Healthy Financials: The Company has good pretax profit margins and a strong balance sheet with very little debt.
Business Expansion Opportunities
• Underlying Industry Strengths: As this industry supports various industries, it is considered to
be recession-resistant and forecast to grow annually.
• Existing Customer Base: With the addition of a good sales team, the business can be easily expanded to its existing customer base.
• Additional Product and Service Lines: The Company's existing business model and capabilities
can be leveraged to manufacture many other metal and non-metal products.
• Ready for Expansion: The Company's business model is well-suited to expand to serve other
industries, both nationally and internationally.
If you are interested in this deal please sign the Confidentiality Agreement & we will send you the full offering memorandum on this deal.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.