No photo available
The Company is an internationally renowned premier manufacturer and retailer of horseshoe and farriers tools and supplies. Its strength and success have been a result of excellent reputations, skilled employees, quality work, customer service, and safety records. The Company was founded in 1978 as a C-Corporation and operates from a 25,000-square foot facility.
It has differentiated itself by bringing value to its clients through knowledge and expertise that lead to consistent and reliable products. These characteristics have been critical in driving the Company's historical success.
The company supplies its products to individual consumers (59% of 2019 revenue) as well as dealers (41%). Its customer base includes approximately 45,000 accounts. Serving customers from North America and Internationally. Management is supported by a dedicated team of 11 full-time and 3 parttime employees. It markets its products via continuous personal networking and leveraging relationships with current and existing customers, participating in 2 to 3 trade shows each year, and advertising in industry publications. Additionally, the Company uses its informative website, Facebook, Instagram, Google Marketing, sponsored equine websites, etc. to promote its products.
• Superior Name and Reputation: Since its inception, the Company has built a long-standing reputation with its clients.
• Having a Loyal Customer Base: The Company has developed a loyal customer base over the years.
• Leverage Technology: The Company has invested in technology and developed a state-of-the-art website and mobile apps to drive its business
• Above Industry Average Profit Margins: The Company has good pretax margins.
• Strong Balance Sheet: The Company has a strong balance sheet with very little debt.
• Trademarks and Copyrights: The Company owns several trademarks, copyrights, and web domains.
Business Expansion Opportunities
• Underlying Industry Strengths: This industry is forecast to grow annually and is recession-proof. Its revenues have increased during the COVID-19 situation.
• National and International Expansion: The Company's business model is well-suited for national and international expansion. It is currently expanding in South America and Europe.
• Additional Service Line: The Company's existing business model can be leveraged to serve other
animal products. It is currently working to add dog and other pet supplies.
• Huge Web Portfolio: The Company owns nearly 40 high domain websites which can be monetized
For more information, please sign the Confidentiality Agreement
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.