No photo available
The company delivers organizational design consulting, executive development, and coaching across regions, industries, and firm size. The company’s consultants help executives at the C-level, senior level, and department level achieve company objectives.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20% from 2019 to 2021
• Adjusted EBITDA margins of 36% in 2021
• Highly skilled professionals that have over 150 years of combined experience
• Tailored, value-based solutions
• Diverse pool of clients, which consists of fortune 500 companies
• Works with executives at the C-level, senior leadership, or department level
• Coached over several hundred CEOs and other C-suite executives
• Diverse revenue streams through multiple consulting services
• Capitalize on the talent and framework the company already has in place to fulfill additional demand in the market
• Continue to focus on the company’s recently designed framework to begin offering executive leadership development programs (LDPs) to firms, translating its custom program design to a scalable approach that companies can adapt to a virtual workplace
• Continue to expand the company’s marketing efforts through search engine optimization (SEO)
• Expand current virtual delivery and digital tools
• Offer additional after-sale services
• East Coast U.S.
• The company provides highly tailored solutions to various industries across the United States.
• The company operates remotely and has consultants living throughout the U.S.
• The company is owned by three shareholders who have equal shares in the company. The three shareholders wish to remain with the company in their current roles and help grow the business.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.