No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is a privately held global supply chain management company with a custom-built technology platform. It specializes in import/export, consulting, and logistical focused offerings. Its services span across a variety of products and categories such as glassware, apparel, promotional goods, textiles, sports products, wood, metal, rubber, plastics, among many others.
• Revenues grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34.5% from 2018 to the trailing twelve months (TTM) through March 31, 2021
• $3.076M of open and received revenue as of February 2021
• Custom built cloud-based repository site/software system managing its data, transactions, communications, and invoicing
• Diverse network of over 1,800 factory relationships cultivated over the last 15 years
• Overseas team of subject matter experts with more than a decade of experience on projects
• Hundreds of projects delivered annually
• Recipient of several prestigious awards in its industry
• Spans across various time zones giving the company a competitive edge
• Ability to mass produce and distribute overseas with a one-stop streamline supply chain
• Robust organic revenue growth and increasing pipeline of inbound clients
• Long-term clients who maintain significant year-over-year reorders and innovation productions
• Operating with no debt
• Expand client reach beyond its current geographic market to drive revenues
• License its proprietary cloud-based software platform to companies across a variety of related industries
• Continue to generate repeat revenue line of business while maintaining a proprietary factory database and competitive advantage
• Roll-up other manufacturing services firms, leveraging scale and cloud-based platform to improve efficiencies
• Leverage its growing reputation as a premier production partner in the high-growth industry
• Capitalize on the expansion of the US Craft Spirits and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industries
• Northeastern US
• The company serves national and international corporations in need of mass production services across a variety of sectors.
• The company is strategically positioned with offices in New York and China. Its team primarily operates from a 2,500 sq. ft. representative office in China.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder. After many years in the industry and building a successful business, he believes it is time to de-risk with the right strategic partner. He is open to different deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.